Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Garima's birthday

The most wonderful gift that I could give after working for 10-12hrs a day is full week at home. From July-11 I was at home with Garima. It added more challenges to me as I couldn't plan for her birthday. We two went to all places togather and I had no choice of buying or selecting a birthday gift for her. I managed to buy small cake and wine and a big soft toy. I had plans of a surprise party which I could manage with Kapil's , Saurabhs and Rupa's help. They arranged for dinner buffet, arranged for big cake and party items. Our friends - PK, Sush, Rajnish, Reema, Aahana ( Rajnish's little one), Bharat, Varsha, Hansika (Bhartats sweet little daughter), Arijit, Arshad, Kapil, Saurabh, Rupa and John Anthony made for the surprise party. The video below doesn't capture all the moments but here wishing to my wify - Happy birthday again.

May you be host of such wonderful parties and gathering all your life!!!


1 comment:

Gaurav said...

Nice jiju....
Great Surprise and Party......